Which color do you prefer your car to be and why?

• tricky
    Favorite Answer

all depends on the car.

I hate red cars,there there is some great red cars that i like.

But i prefer

black

white

chrome

silver/grey.

ok,let's start with black or wine colored cars,they are absolutely beautiful when they are clean,but to keep them clean is another story.with these colors you will be working constantly. they attract dust like you wouldn't believe,also if you live in a hot climate,dark colors attract heat,meaning the inside of your car will always be hotter. brown colored cars also are hard to match,if you are ever in an accident.the color i would pick out for you is white.white colored cars really look sharp when they are waxed,they re-flect heat,and believe it or not,when they are dirty,they actually don't look that dirty! my second choice would be bright blue metallic.it's a beautiful color too! thank you!

Well Simply without a doubt Black has to be, but different cars look good in different colours for Example Ferrari lokks Awsome in red, Porsche looks Awsome in metallic Grey and Dark Blue, range rover looks awsome in Black, Benz Looks Awsome in Metallic Silver BMW in black and so on

silver, gold, tan. These colors don't show the dirt as much.

My favorite is black, but I'll never own another one. They are just so hard to keep clean, they show every speck of dirt that is on the car. I don't have time to wash it daily.

Black or white but depens on the car... for safety red cars are good their accident rate is better for the other collors... if you want to tune then white... buy a white rim (BMW 645 with white rims ) imagine that

blue or red because i like those colors on cars, and they stand out a little

Black because it looks sophisticated and classy.

The condition of the car also plays a role in this.

depend on the type of car, red for sport,black for luxury and silver for a compact.

Bright lime green, because it's my favorite color. Or bright red. My second favorite.

White - to reflect the heat.

Source(s): living in AZ