Can i sue the realtor (2 issues)?

I am in a current court battle with a local realtor related to my property. 1)She told me that a gentleman was a licensed contractor, and that "his company" could fix some work that i needed done in the home. A few months later I had to have most the work done over by a legitimate contractor in excess of... show more I am in a current court battle with a local realtor related to my property. 1)She told me that a gentleman was a licensed contractor, and that "his company" could fix some work that i needed done in the home. A few months later I had to have most the work done over by a legitimate contractor in excess of $1500. I found out the individual did not have a business license to do the work, nor was he a contractor. 2) I had a qualified buyer for the home last month from another real estate company that financing was approved for, but i could not go to closing because there was pending legal issues and I had to keep moving the settlement date back. The couple got tired, and bought property elsewhere.If I win in court can I sue for the failure of the home to sell? If so, on what basis and how much?
10 answers 10