Cheap holidays for 2 17 year olds :)?

Hi, I'm planning on going on holiday with my friend in the next few months. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I haven't been able to save much for my holiday this year ( my mom didn't tell me until about 2 weeks ago that I wasn't going with her :(! ) and could probably build up around... show more Hi, I'm planning on going on holiday with my friend in the next few months.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I haven't been able to save much for my holiday this year ( my mom didn't tell me until about 2 weeks ago that I wasn't going with her :(! ) and could probably build up around £300.

I've narrowed my search down to basically Tunisia, Tenerife etc.. and I can just about make it staying in an apartment for a week, with flights and spending money.

My question is...does anybody have any good places I can find cheap package holidays (I'm looking for as high a star as possible, I'm not expecting 5 * but 3 would be nice :)) or cheap flights and apartments/hotels separately?

I've been doing research on the internet but anyones experiences and reviews would be good :)

Thanks a lot :)