Cheap holidays for 2 17 year olds :)?

Hi, I'm planning on going on holiday with my friend in the next few months.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I haven't been able to save much for my holiday this year ( my mom didn't tell me until about 2 weeks ago that I wasn't going with her :(! ) and could probably build up around £300.

I've narrowed my search down to basically Tunisia, Tenerife etc.. and I can just about make it staying in an apartment for a week, with flights and spending money.

My question is...does anybody have any good places I can find cheap package holidays (I'm looking for as high a star as possible, I'm not expecting 5 * but 3 would be nice :)) or cheap flights and apartments/hotels separately?

I've been doing research on the internet but anyones experiences and reviews would be good :)

Thanks a lot :)

• Tanju
    Favorite Answer

Dear Pinhead,

What about Turkiye ? Have you ever been Turkiye ?

Maybe, if you want , come to Istanbul or if you like sea or beach, you must visit Didim or Antalya ...

My recommandation, please think of it,

Any question here or Yahoo Mail, you can ask me ...

Regards and have fun

Renting is out, as no proprietor will - or is authorized to - hire out to a collection of unaccompanied minors. lodges and BnB's are the comparable. magnificent circumstances won't replace the regulation, sorry. So babies Hostels or tenting, which a minimum of delivers lots of freedom in trip spot. tenting is advantageous at just about all web content see you later as (i think of) you're over 14. YHA is impressive, relatively decrease than-rated.