hopeeholly asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Best Shampoo/Conditioner?

What is the best shampoo and conditioner in your opinion and why? Do you have a favorite line to use?

I have extremy thick hair and I have a lot of hair. Does anyone know a shampoo that won't weight my hair down?

Favorite Answer

REDKEN Allsoft Shampoo and Conditioners are the best for me. I have pretty long hair and live in humid Florida. They keep the moisture in and the frizzies out.

I use herbel esnce or whatever its called because u can use it no matter what kind f hair u got and it smells REALLY good. And something that also help is read the labels of the shampoo and conditioner u use. So u know what ur putting on ur head.

The entire Pantene line is amazing.

All of their products [not just shampoo/conditioner] work great. Plus they make your hair really soft :]

Sunsilk is my next favorite. Its simple, and it works super well. The shampoo especially is really gentle on your hair, but it still cleans all the grease out well.

These are my usual lines...and they are inexpensive...which is a HUGE plus.

Dove is also great. It just fills your hair with moisture! haha.

So My Top 3 Brands:

-Pantene

-Sunsilk

-Dove

The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome! Organix has different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, Albertsons, Kroger, Bed Bath & Beyond, Safeway, Duane Reade, etc. You'll love it!!!

http://www.organixhair.com/

.

.

Source(s): Hair Professional

I personally like to use Garnier Fructis for shampoo and conditioner. I also like to use Herbal Essences Shampoo and conditioner because they both make your hair really smooth and soft and easy to work with.

I used to absolutely adore everything Pantene made. Depending on the type of hair you have, and what it needs, they have always made something for everyone. However, I recently started using Garnier "Fructis" which you can check out here:

http://www.garnierfructisusa.com/

It's amazing. My hair has become stronger, and smoother in just a few weeks of use. I reccommend it for everyone, with every hair type.

GO with SUNSILK! they have products 4 every situation like 4 color treated hair4 flat hair, to straighten hair, to stop hair from falling etc. use it ! works4 me!!

i like dove and tresemee the most but i have to use suave because that is all my parents buy so i realy like all kinds of shampoo

garnier fructis has the best products i've ever used. and if you have any questions about how to use them, www.garnierfructisusa.com

It depends on what type of hair you have.