has anyone read the book my sisters keeper?

have any of you good people on here read a book called my sisters keeper by jodi picult, i would love to see this book made into a film it would be brilliant

Update:

the only one i have read so far is my sisters keeper i have seen some of her other books but always ended up buying something else any good recommendations on her other books

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

omg! MY HONORS CLASS READ THAT BOOK! WE ALL LOVED IT!!!! i hope you enjoyed it. it was sad yet was never boring . almost all of the girls in my class cried when Anna died. it was so unsuspecting yet good and ultimately sad. It's one of the best books i have ever read!!!! Yeah, i think it would mak an excellent movie! actually, as i was reading it I thought of it as a movie Jodi Picoult is an amazing writer! i loved how she changed the style of her voice for each character. I want to try and find another great book of hers to read in my spare time. Unfortunately, I am stuck with reading boring summer project books:( bleh!

• Rain32
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yes! I did!..I love reading her books. Someone else was reading the very same book, and me being nosey wanted to see what she was reading. And what do you know I now have read 3 of her books -the first being My sister's keeper. I couldn't put the book down!.lol

• 1 decade ago

one of my friends recommended it to me... it was really really sad!!! normally i don't read books like that, but i loved it! i would definitely see it if it were ever a movie.

• 4 years ago

I'm wondering the same thing, but I'll check out the library, maybe you should too. Good luck. =)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

my sister just read that book. shes said it was really sad.

• 1 decade ago

yes i have. Its a really sad book. if they make it into a movie, it wouldbe kinda sad because its a really heavy topic.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.