has anyone read the book my sisters keeper?

have any of you good people on here read a book called my sisters keeper by jodi picult, i would love to see this book made into a film it would be brilliant

the only one i have read so far is my sisters keeper i have seen some of her other books but always ended up buying something else any good recommendations on her other books

Best Answer

omg! MY HONORS CLASS READ THAT BOOK! WE ALL LOVED IT!!!! i hope you enjoyed it. it was sad yet was never boring . almost all of the girls in my class cried when Anna died. it was so unsuspecting yet good and ultimately sad. It's one of the best books i have ever read!!!! Yeah, i think it would mak an excellent movie! actually, as i was reading it I thought of it as a movie Jodi Picoult is an amazing writer! i loved how she changed the style of her voice for each character. I want to try and find another great book of hers to read in my spare time. Unfortunately, I am stuck with reading boring summer project books:( bleh!

• Rain32

Yes! I did!..I love reading her books. Someone else was reading the very same book, and me being nosey wanted to see what she was reading. And what do you know I now have read 3 of her books -the first being My sister's keeper. I couldn't put the book down!.lol

one of my friends recommended it to me... it was really really sad!!! normally i don't read books like that, but i loved it! i would definitely see it if it were ever a movie.

I'm wondering the same thing, but I'll check out the library, maybe you should too. Good luck. =)

my sister just read that book. shes said it was really sad.

yes i have. Its a really sad book. if they make it into a movie, it wouldbe kinda sad because its a really heavy topic.