Are people just tired of blacks dominating sports with all the hating of V. & S. Williams.?

I've heard too much criticism for Venus and Serena Williams to last a lifetime. Don't hate, appreciate. Whether you like it or not, they have brought a fame to tennis when it was just declining. They've brought excitement, triumph, and passion back into the game. Any self-respecting person wouldn't... show more I've heard too much criticism for Venus and Serena Williams to last a lifetime. Don't hate, appreciate. Whether you like it or not, they have brought a fame to tennis when it was just declining. They've brought excitement, triumph, and passion back into the game. Any self-respecting person wouldn't make comments about the looks of another individual on here for the world to see. It's insensitive and dehumanizing. Maybe, we all should just embrace the goodness the Williams sisters have done for the welfare of tennis and stop the hating. It's really getting old now.