enki
Lv 4
enki asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 decade ago

if the STARS in the HEAVENS are the Beautiful DREAMS & PEOPLE the world Lost, which 1 would SHINE d BRIGHTEST?

or you LOST, personally speaking.....

=))))))))))))))))

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

personally speaking, I would want, my Grandson's Star to shine a lot, not the Brightest, because there are a lot of Stars in Heaven that belong to someone, who lost a Loved one so, I do not want to sound selfish. But how I wish he was here on Earth, so that I could give him a big Hug and tell him how much he is missed.

Source(s): none.
  • 1 decade ago

beautiful dreams because even the people I've lost would have had those... this hope of have had a great life! People value their wonderland as much as their lives sometimes without even realising! The people I've lost would shine the brightest in my heart but in the eyes of the world it would be the Beautiful dreams! :-)

Thank you

• Is a Rose more beautiful than an Orchid? I think many would shine bright and illuminate the sky just like many flowers often light up a garden with their color.

Second part of your question-perhaps I am but let's hope it is temporary. I can always look at "all " the bright stars for direction.

• 1 decade ago

People because they follow their dreams. Star shine to ignite our light. We shine the brightest. Have you ever seen how hot we are as heat signatures?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Alex
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Eventually, 'one person' will shine more than all the stars in the heavens.

Good luck!

• 1 decade ago

Ghandi

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

my dream?..... of course my dram ( to live in a world full of peace ) if my dream came true then I'll be sure that all dreams will come true

have a nice day

• 1 decade ago

physical beauty-Lady Diana

just beauty as in quality person-Ghandi

• 1 decade ago

Each one would have a special light to it. - Stargirl -

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

me and Budha

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.