Vicky asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

who else thought Transformers was amazing!?

Lately alot of movies having been sucking or is that just me. But when I saw Transformers tonight it was flipping awesome! Best movie of the year!!! For those who have seen it, dont you think it was great?

Best Answer

I agree with the sucky thing with movies today.

Transformers!! Whoooya, what a movie!

I was a loyal fan from the beginning. I was such the target audience, when they came out, I was 11 yrs old. I would get home, fight with my sister, run to the TV and turn it up and hide the remote.

I really liked seeing the original Autobots and Decepticons. At least in the first movie. I would've liked to have Soundwave and the Cassetticons.

I have seen the trend of most movies lately being written for the screen by Soap Opera writers, because they are good at building characters and dialog. Ya, whatever. It made Batman pretty boring, and took the Super out of Superman. I wanna see some really good ************ and some humor in between.

I hope Thundercats, He-Man, Speed Racer and Voltron are this good.

I like my sci-fi and expect a movie (any movie) to at least deliver some good entertainment value. I was never a Transformers fan and knew very little about them excepts for some names and saw kids playing them. But I can honestly say that this is a VERY VERY VERY good movie.

The CGI was AWESOME - but this in itself NEVER make any movie good. But this one - the story flows, decent enough acting, absolutely brilliant sound editing, camera work, set, everything. It also has definite plot and made sense all round.

I am not going to get all hyped up over "this moment" and say that it is "the best movie ever" - like a lot of people do here on Y!A (until they see the next good movie). But I think it is a very very good movie (better than Fantastic 4:Rise of the naked dude on the surfboard)

I liked it as a simple action movie (and I love most of Michael Bay's other movies). My problem is that he didn't stay true to the original in terms of viewpoint. The cartoon featured the Transformers as the main characters with Spike and the humans as secondary characters. The movie was made from the human perspective which was a bit disappointing to me. Overall, the effects and action rocked.

NO way. that movie sucked. The effects were cool but that was it. the movie was sooooooooo bad. there were too many plot holes for me to overlook on that one. I wish i had 4 hands - so i could give that movie 4 thumbs down.

I never watched the cartoon, but loved the movie .It was frikken grade A awesome!!! I hope they come out with a updated cartoon of them.

Oh my goodness. I just got back from watching that movie like right now and it was so amazing. It was so good, at first I was skeptical about going to go see it but man oh man it was sweet!

I thought Transformers was cool!

I saw it, and it was a really awesome movie!

As many times that I've mentioned it, GO SEE THE DAMN MOVIE AND QUIT ASKING FIRST. GROW SOME ******* BALLS!

I THINK THE MOVIE WAS AWSOME