Weight loss and control by blocking absorption in the small intestine?

I have a theory that if we can inhibit the absorption of sugar (absorbed by fascilitated diffusion), fats, and/or proteins in the small intestine, we could control people's weights. The stomach would still get its ~15%, while the small intestine would get considerably less than its normal rate. I thought... show more I have a theory that if we can inhibit the absorption of sugar (absorbed by fascilitated diffusion), fats, and/or proteins in the small intestine, we could control people's weights. The stomach would still get its ~15%, while the small intestine would get considerably less than its normal rate.

I thought of this while in physiology class. But it is true, we all like to eat. America could get in shape, eat great (not necessarily heathfully), and people would get rich! Sure, some like to argue that some people in the world are starving. But if we can get it, why not!? It will be produced!! We could eat a half pint of ice cream after eating a nice steak. To wash it down would be some delicious, very full-bodied beer. People would not even have to go crazy, just eat what they like to now..double portions and all. I hate eating 200-250 calories four to five times per day just to maintain a weight of 130 pounds! I can't even think about a decent serving of ice cream or chocol
Update: And I guess I forgot to say that to get fat-solluble vitamins, ect, you would need to east twice as much is the dosage/strength blocks half of the absorption. Or if it blocks 75% of it you would eat about 4 times the amount you normally should, ect.. Also it would probably be best for certain sugars and other... show more And I guess I forgot to say that to get fat-solluble vitamins, ect, you would need to east twice as much is the dosage/strength blocks half of the absorption. Or if it blocks 75% of it you would eat about 4 times the amount you normally should, ect..
Also it would probably be best for certain sugars and other carbohydrates.