baller92 asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

acne problem?

hi, im 15 yrs old and im having some acne problems, its on my face but not all over just random spots, but my real problem is my back, it has spread past the middle of my back does anyone know a way to solve this im really tired of it

Best Answer

I used to have an acute case of acne when I was younger for many years; it covered my face, back, chest and posterior. I eventually healed myself without the use of drugs. I cured myself through DIET.

-This is what you should avoid/elminate:

fried foods

White bread/flour

starch combinations during the same meal (e.g. potatoes and pasta)

soda/carbonated drinks

sugar/corn syrup

meat/dairy

soft foods (processed foods)

hydrogenated oils (in processed foods)

-you should increase your intake of:

fruits/vegetables, preferably organic (you should have a salad a day, at the least)

8 glasses of water a day

whole foods

black and/or brown bread (whole grains)

nuts

-you should have a balance, of 80% alkaline forming foods, to 20% acid forming foods. (mostly fruits and vegetables)

-----

Basically, your eliminations are poor/sluggish; thats is why some people can get away with eating badly, but you may not. The reason changing your diet to the foods below will help is because your eating foods that are much easier to digest and elminate than those above.

I would check out Edgar Cayce; without his advice I would probably still suffer today.

He also said you can help yourself through osteopathic adjustments to your spine, he said this can create imbalances in your nervous system (if it isn't in proper adjustment) which will affect everything else. I haven't done this yet, as it is expensive; but I assume when I do, I will be able to better digest the aforementioned foods. Through DIET ALONE I have been cured for a number of years.

Don't believe the people who say it doesn't effect it, I swear to god this will help. It helped me. =) good luck!

Just so others are aware, I'm copy/pasting this to others, so they can get advice, because I have been there. i'm not selling or advertising for anyone or anything, i'm not spamming. don't think that, if you see this advice elsewhere.

1

Source(s): 7 Days Acne Cure - http://AcneAway.raiwi.com/?tUgd
  • Amy

Right now my skin is perfectly clear, for the first time in 3 years. It's been about 9 weeks and all my acne is gone. It is such a great feeling to wake up with clear skin.

Holistic Acne Treatment Guide?

Nature's Cure pills are good. Proactive works well, but its very difficult to reach your back of course. Nature's Cure is a pill that will help clear out your acne by controling the biochemistry of your body, making it convenient and easy. Also, because its difficult to wash your back, try getting a back washer (like a spong on a stick) and get some acne soap to wash there (Nature's Cure would have something). If you do nothing, it should clear eventually, but these are just some medical helpers. Goodluck

As per a report many anti-acne products are known to worsen rosacea symptoms. Medical experts strongly urge rosacea sufferers to stop using these products.

Rosacea is a common skin condition that affects many Americans, but it can also spread to the eyes and cause a constant gritty, burning sensation.

I have been in search a product that works on my skin, I finally found it on one of acne rosacea review site. I use ZENMED Skin Support System - Dry Skin, and I saw results in weeks!

I recommend to go for ZENMED Skin Support System - Dry Skin once. Cheers

if you go to a doctor

they will perscribe you something

usuaally they will tell you to

get benzaclin

it works really good !

for your back , get a sponge with a handle

buy a face wash

biore products work really good !

and just put it on the sponge and wash your back !

you can also buy thiss stuff by clinque called

clarifying lotion 3

it is a redish pink color

and you just pour it onto a cotton ball and run your back

you will actully beable to see the dirt

so you can keep doing it until there is no dirt

hope i helped :D

I would try going to a doctor. They can prescibe antibiotics to clear it up. Also, there is a product called Vivant. It is expensive but works miracles. Good luck, but take care of it so that you don't get scaring!

There's a soap by kiehls (I can't remember the exact name), that my friend used for his really bad acne that really helped.

Try using Neutrogena face and body wash the original it worked for me when I was around your age. Try using it three times daily.

have you tried a tea bag or honey at all that might help you out a lot