Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What's your favorite line or "catchphrase" from a movie, and what actor/actress said it? Also, what flick?

Best Answer

Pirates of the Caribbean The Curse of the Black Pearl

Jack Sparrow: [to Barbossa] Well, yes mate. See, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you need to watch out for, because you never know when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

I have many but lately my favorite is from on ald movie. The movie is called, " The Shining" The line is, " Here's Johnny," or ," Wendy, I'm home!" It's a thriller even though I didn't think it was scarry at all. I thought it was really funny actually. the actor who said it was Jack Nicholson.

Thelma and Louise The English Patient Terms of Endearment

• bowen

I like the alibi of Pinochio in Shrek Three when asked of the whereabouts of Shrek.

But really my favorite phrase would be " God will have to sit this one out"- Frank Castle (The Punisher). I hope that's not blasphemous or anything

When asked for advice on relationships Anthony LaPaglia's character Joe from Empire Records replies:

"Oh yeah my wife left me for another woman and my girlfriend forced me to leave at gunpoint... does that qualify me?"

Don't drive angry.

Phil Connor (Bill Murray), talking to a groundhog in Groundhog Day, while they about to drive into a ravine.

"...you don't trust anyone, do you James?"

- M From the latest Casino Royale

(James Bond Movie)

mine is "this is the day that u almost captured jack sparrow" pirates of the carribean

• "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."

Harry from Dumb and Dumber

• dawn

frankly my dear I don't give a damn

gone with the wind