New Movie trailer before transformers?

Wow I was just on YouTube checking out some vids and you people who are on this kick about this movie about meteors from JJ abrams really need to get a life. I dont know if its Godzilla or a bomb but some dude on there has audio analysis of the trailer to see what kind of animal it is. Audio analysis?, dude go... show more Wow I was just on YouTube checking out some vids and you people who are on this kick about this movie about meteors from JJ abrams really need to get a life. I dont know if its Godzilla or a bomb but some dude on there has audio analysis of the trailer to see what kind of animal it is. Audio analysis?, dude go get laid, if you need me too I will come by and bang you and im a dude, just get a friggin life. I heard it was me busting a nut , that was the sound on the vid. You internet nerds need either A) a girlfriend. B) to move out of mommys basement. or C) to get a job without analyzing a stupid looking movie to the point where you snap the audio and search the video for dna of a alien. GET A LIFE YOU GOOFS.
5 answers 5