Ideas for small business under $100 start up?

What would you think would be a good small business idea that could be started for under $100?? You hear often that the business was started with no more than a few dollars, in the garage or whatever - is it really still possible?
Update: The internet is a great place to advertise and market a service or product. But, what if we wanted to consider reaching those without internet - there are still a few. I was hoping to hear success stories about the person that did not have to rely on this market so much. I did not want to get invited to mass... show more The internet is a great place to advertise and market a service or product. But, what if we wanted to consider reaching those without internet - there are still a few. I was hoping to hear success stories about the person that did not have to rely on this market so much. I did not want to get invited to mass marketing sales, I could do that just about anywhere online. Any other ideas.