So i went to a basseball game with my softball team and we met a baseball team there and we just kinda sat by?

them and one of the guys came up to one of the girls on our team and said that guy down there wants to know if he can have your number she said yes nd gave it to him. he asked her out and she said no. we all got some of the guys numbers. so i texted him for a while and he told me he thought i was hot and then when i was with one of my friends i called him and talked and he asked me who i liked and i said him and then i asked him the same thing and he was like the hobo down the street and i said tell me and he said myself and then he said me and then i talked to him a lil later and i said i had to go and he said he loved me a whole bunch it was weird and then he called me back a lil later and then he had to go and he said he would cal me back and he did at 2:15 in the mornin and so i missed his call. and ever since we talked on the phone he hasnt responded to my texts. if my friend comes over again i might call him again but wat should i do and what does this mean? I like him a lot!!!

and today i talked to him in text messages and i was telling him how i loved his abs and how he had a nice body! i know he has a great body cuz his myspace pic but then i asked him who he liked and he said me!! and i told him i like him too! but if he likes me and he knows i like him too y wont he ask me out??

Favorite Answer

OOOKay. So take it one step at a time. What happens happens.

Omg, what are you, 14? This is so ridiculous. It doesn't mean anything. It means both of you are immature and want to play little love games as if you know what love is. Be friends and get over it.

if you got the # call em up and ask em out.

Source(s): أنا أحبّ جنس حارّة وسخة شرجيّة مع مشدودة يحلق بنات
  • run-on sentence