13 year old birthday party ideas?

My birthday is next month and I need a party idea. Please help. I will post more later.
Update: What should I do for my 13 birthday party? Since my birthday is in the summer everybody has already done everytihng. I don't want a bowling party becuase 2 ppl alreayd did that. I don't want to go to lazer tag becuase it is really far away from where i live. I can't spend very much on a party either. I... show more What should I do for my 13 birthday party? Since my birthday is in the summer everybody has already done everytihng. I don't want a bowling party becuase 2 ppl alreayd did that. I don't want to go to lazer tag becuase it is really far away from where i live. I can't spend very much on a party either. I would have one at my house but i did last year and it was really boring. I'd be inviting my closest friends so that would be about 6 Girls. If they could all come. Please Please Please help!!!! Thanx
Update 2: I am liking the scavenger hunt thing. But I will have to talk about with my mom but in the mean time i would like more ideas please! thank you.
Update 3: oh and I am a girl. I am pretty girly...umm i like music...but i don't want a dance party. i did that one year and it was really boring. i m really stressing over this becuase it will be my most adult party becuase i am turning a teen! HELP oh more about me i m just ur regular 12 yr old pretty much.
Update 4: Scaevnger Hunt Rules: 1. You have one hour to find as much as you can on the list. 2. No help from the other team. 3. Each list will be scrambled up from the other so you won't run into the other team. 4. Stay on 1st/2nd floor only. Maybe 5. Once you find something take a picture of it with a digital... show more Scaevnger Hunt Rules:
1. You have one hour to find as much as you can on the list.
2. No help from the other team.
3. Each list will be scrambled up from the other so you won't run into the other team.
4. Stay on 1st/2nd floor only. Maybe
5. Once you find something take a picture of it with a digital camera/phone
6. When were done meet at 1st floor JCPenny entrance.
7. The winning team will get king sized candy bars.
8. After the mall go to my house for b-day cake and presents OR
Sit at the tables in the mall and do presents and cake/ice cream there.

Do you guys think that would be a good plan? Please e-mail me or reaply back to this. Thanx