Serious question about passing drug test...?

i have to take a drug test in about 1 and a 1/2 weeks for a very nice job that i definitly want...i am a weed smoker...i do not touch anything else...but unfortunatly weed can stay in the system for over a month...i need something that will work 4 sure, there is no second guessing here...its either pass and get the... show more i have to take a drug test in about 1 and a 1/2 weeks for a very nice job that i definitly want...i am a weed smoker...i do not touch anything else...but unfortunatly weed can stay in the system for over a month...i need something that will work 4 sure, there is no second guessing here...its either pass and get the great job or fail and not get it...so please tell me what works and is undetectable...

ps: please if your going to make comments about how its illegal and how its bad for you and how i shouldnt do it...

1st its non of your business if you dont have a answer to my question

2nd...weed is less harmful than alcohol

3rd its only illegal cause its hard to regulate and tax and for dui situations

4th i smoke a few times a week...i dont live my life with a bowl hanging out of my mouth...and even if i did, id still be better off than the weekend binge drinker

5th...peace out...keep it 420 my brothers and sisters