Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 decade ago

who was teresa fidalgo?

why was she killed in 1983? who killed her and where was she found?

Best Answer

I believe it s a fake story and its more a ghost story.

HEres some information i found on here anyways,

The Teresa Fidalgo accident and the subsequent fake video of her supposed “haunting” of a certain road in Sintra have spawned too much attention from web denizens. Some of us who had no inkling as to the capitalistic motives of Mr. Rebordao were led to believe the vehicular accident of the trio - Tiago, David and Tania - was true and that Teresa the ghost girl can really appear in flesh in front of a camera. That was a bit sneaky but the virality of such a video did the trick for Mr. Rebordao’s business. Now many people visit the “A Curva” site for more info. Curiosity is such a strong force to reckon with. Learn the lesson from Pandora, people.

• people who send chain messages please don't scare other people so they can cry and the can have a ruined life. this should have not been real in the first place, don't we all agree??

Teresa Fidalgo

It's a massage that my friend send to me about her:

Guys I'm so sorry I'm sorry I had to send it now that u opened this message u can't stop reading . Hi my name is Teresa Fidalgo I died 27 years ago. If u don't send this to 20 friends I will sleep by your side forever. If u don't believe me than search me up. Teresa Fidalgo. So send this to 20 friends. A girl ignored this and her mom died 20 days later . NO SEND BACKS!!!!! #copied sorry to send this Btw this is NOT fake type her up on google

😐

Yeah... This is definitely fake. My sister sent the message on my instagram. I know it was her because:

1: she was on Instagram that day because she posted photos

2: If it actually was real, a random account would send it to me, not my sisters account, because there is a 1 in 1000000000.... Chance if it being her

3: ghosts can't haunt the internet they can only haunt objects

And that's my thought on this

Idrk why she would haunt you... especially if you live no where near the site... plus there's millions of people in the world.. I do believe there was an accident... but I'm not sure about the haunting part

She was a 27 year old girl she is Soo nice care about her or you die

Oh yeah herd about it

The same question shows up again

she died in a car accident and i believe and i read before that if you dont believe she will sleep with you FOREVER or your mother might die

well this is some crazy **** i dont think the story is real

• The story of the person might be real but with all due respect, don't try to haunt me, its the worst decision u can make