Ginger
Ginger asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

What was your last conversation with your inner voice (s)?

Favorite Answer

It's hard to say.. I never stop talking to my inner voice..

he ( or she or it, I don't know.. ) is my best (if not only) friend !..

My conversations with my "inner voice" is prayer... usually for strength, courage, guidance, love, & healing for me & loved ones; especially for all the men & women fighting for our country (dealing with ethical & political issues overseas); also the children in the world that are abused, neglected & not feeling loved... my "inner voice" is normally an answer from the Lord (Holy Spirit w/in me) kind of like an "AHA!" usually urging me to take action like volunteer, go to church, send a letter to friend who needs help, etc.

My best time for prayer is usually in the morning while showering & getting ready for the day; At the end of the day when getting ready for bed I find it relaxing to give thanks & appreciate my day & its blessings (Definitely a challenge on some days)

I talk to myself all the time and actually enjoy it. Not that I'm a social recluse, but it does seem to me that people are becoming more antisocial. Maybe it's the computer, online games, chat areas, etc. Let's hear it for World of Warcraft. Is there life without it?

I talk to myself when im trying to go to sleep. It relaxs me. Last night it was about what i am doing this saturday.

Me: That was a good sandwich.

Inner Me: Yes, that sandwich was exceptionally nutrious and delicious.

Me: Sweet.

Inner Me: Indeed old chap.

Yesterday night...what a night it was...i reviewed 100 things...and i figured out only 1.. :P

sort of personal - but it was about confidnece, not smoking, and educated risk!

• pooh

it was about " why the fuccck am I married? couldn't I be happier single?"