job interview with border services?

i have a job interview with border services to become a custom officer. i have passed the test now i have an interview.

what are some possible questions they will ask? im feeling a little nervous. Any help would be great!!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You might consider asking a question of your own in this interview

Ask how long there will BE a border services !!

Since it is becoming quite apparent of late that there is very little left of it NOW !!!

Might go to at least being on notice of your appendant job security !!

• 1 decade ago

I used to work at the border. They will ask (or at least did when I went for an interview) very general questions on how you handle the public. The technical stuff you can learn, but they want to get a feeling that you have a stable personality, are a generally inquisitive person, etc.

• 4 years ago

a great rule of thumb is to ensue to your pastime interview dressed one step above what you will possibly placed on for artwork. additionally, they'll basically be asking you some common inquiries to get an theory on your reports, ethics, and approach. purely be honest to the questions, yet yet do no longer pass into tale-mode till they ask.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They will ask you: "Will you let everyone in illlegally?" and of course you say "Yes" since that is all they do

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.