MIMI asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 1 decade ago

what is kevin trudeau's cure for HIV/AIDs and herpes?

a close friend of mine was just diagnosed with HIV/aids and someone in my family has been suffering with herpes ever since i can remeber.

Favorite Answer

Read the World's largest studies on sexual transmission and decide for yourself.....

The 10-year Padian study observed sexually active

couples in which one partner was HIV positive. The result: in 10 years, not one uninfected partner contracted HIV, even though all participants admitted to having sex without condoms. The study states, 'We followed up 175 HIV-discordant couples over time, for a total of approximately 282 couple-years of follow up. The longest duration of follow-up was 12 visits (6 years).

We observed no seroconversion [infection] after entry into the study."

In the three-year Stewart study (1985) not one male partner of HIV-positive women contracted HIV. Prostitution is not even listed as an HIV risk category by the CDC, because of the extremely low incidence of HIV transmission to clients who have no other risk factors (i.e. drug abuse).

These findings bolster the hypothesis of some AIDS scientists that chronic malnutrition and other environmental factors, and not a sexually-transmitted virus, are the causes of weakened immunity in people diagnosed with one of the nearly 30 AIDS-defining diseases (which vary from country to country).

ORAL SEX

Page-Shafer is a researcher at the Center for AIDS Prevention at the University of California, San Francisco. At the 2004 World AIDS Conference, she presented data from a study of 400 men whose only form of sexual behavior was receiving oral sex. Despite little condom use with multiple partners -- including partners known to be infected with HIV -- none of the men came down with HIV infection.

"We had zero infections over 1,493 person-years of exposure to oral receptive sex," Page-Shafer tells WebMD. "This doesn't mean there aren't factors that contribute to easier HIV transmission by oral sex. It does happen. But data confirm it is a pretty rare occurrence."

Sex And HIV: Behaviour-Change Trial Shows No Link

The East African (Nairobi)

March 17, 2003

Posted to the web March 19, 2003

By Paul Redfern, Special Correspondent Nairobi

A UK funded trial aimed at reducing the spread of Aids in Uganda by modifying sexual behaviour appears to have had little discernible effect.

The trial, carried out on around 15,000 people in the Masaka region, involved distributing condoms, treating around 12,000 victims of sexually transmitted diseases and counselling.

However, while the trial led to a marked change in sexual behavioural patterns, with the proportion reporting causal sexual partners falling from around 35 per cent to 15 per cent, there was no noticeable fall in the number of new cases of HIV infection, although there was a significant reduction in sexually transmitted diseases such as syphilis and gonorrhoea.

The trial results, which were reported in the British medical journal The Lancet, have already aroused some controversy.

The team leader of the trial, Dr Anatoli Kamalai, acknowledged that there was "no measurable reduction" in HIV incidence with "no hint of even a small effect."

1

Source(s): #1 Herpes Cure Program - http://HerpesCure.zourg.com/?qqy

2

Source(s): Kill herpes with this... https://hsveraser.org/?yu5mg
  • paul

3

Source(s): BREAKTHROUGH in Herpes Research http://Trusted.Herpescure.win/zJf2AY

Yes, there isn't any. Herpes is caused by a virus. Actually, there is little cure for viruses nowadays. The only thing that you can generally do in the case of a viral infection is strengthen the immune system and hope it fights it off. Not with Herpes, the immune system can't win against it. Thus you only get to treat the symptoms. Once you're infected, it stays with you for life. So don't get infected.

Personal experience. I have had genital herpes for over 5 years.

The #1 Herpes Cure Program?

• Gale

Fast Acting Guaranteed Herpes Treatment.

I got clinically diagnosed with the herpes simplex virus (type 2) about six years ago, when I was still attending college and had a stupid one-night stand. I just made a massive mistake that one time and suddenly I felt like I was going to have to live with the consequences for the rest of my life. The worst part was feeling I could never date guys again. In the end, who wants to go out with someone that has sores around her you-know-what? But since a friend shared this video everything changed https://tr.im/HERPEScure2015WI6w

Not only was I able to clear away all traces of the hsv from my body in less than 21 days, but I was also able to begin dating once more. I even met the man of my dreams. This method provided me the opportunity to be happy and experience real love. Now I want to enable you too by sharing this with the whole World.

I got diagnosed with herpes type 2 about seven years ago, when I was still in college and had a spupid one-night stand. I know a lot of girls will say this but I swear – I never did that sort of thing.

I jud made mistake that one timd and, suddenly, it seemed like I was going to have to live with the consequences for the rest of my life. The worst part was feeling I could never date guys again. After all, who wants to go out with a girl who has sores around her you-know-what?

But after a frind share this video http://tinyurl.com/EraseHerpesw everything has changed. Not only was I able to remove all traces of the herpes virus from my system in less than three weeks, but I was also able to start dating again.

I even met the man of my dreams and I`m so blessed to write that just last week, in fornt of everyone in a crowded restaurant, he got down on one knee and proposed to me!! This program gave me back the change to be happy, and to experience true love. Now I want to help you share this the world.

Nairobi conjures all of the love and experience of its colourful colonial days and is a great place to spend your vacation, learn more with hotelbye . One of the things worth see could be the Nairobi's rich history and tribal culture is brought to life in its outstanding museums and the Karen Blixen Museum in among the museum many visited. Also in Nairobi you are able to visit Nairobi National Park. The park is just a rhino sanctuary and safeguards more than 50 of these critically endangered creatures. In addition to the rhinos, readers may see: lions, gazelles, buffaloes, warthogs, cheetahs, zebras, giraffes, and ostriches, and more than 400 species of chickens have been recorded in the wetlands and here, the Nairobi Safari Walk is a favorite appeal providing dog lovers the opportunity to place wildlife on foot, and strolling trails weave about the region called Hippo Pools. Nairobi is definitely a town wherever whole the household can enjoy.

Natural Safe Effective Herpes Remedy - http://HerpesCure.neatprim.com

Well I haven't completely read the new book but from what I can piece together the cure has something to do with strenghtening the immune system.

And to all the people who bash Kevin Truedeau read alot of the other alternative publications and I bet some of the info is the same or if the info isnt unusual.