Marc_R asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Who else thinks John Maine dersreved to go to the All Star Game?

Seriously, John Maine is a show in for the All Star Game, no matter what, even though Jake Peavy and Chris Young are great, John Maine should've been on the Roster, and he proves it.

Update:

And who else should be on the All Star Rosters that isn't, and who shouldn't be on the rosters?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

So you watch Baseball Tonight as well. Nice.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he does this happens every year their are alot of people deserving of the all star game that didnt make it. chris young is was tied for the best era and barely made the all star team. tony la russa made some stupid picks like brian fuentes he has like 6 blown saves and a high era and he still got chosen a guy like john maine should of made him

• 1 decade ago

I def agree he is 10 - 4 with a 2.71 ERA...that ERA is just great. He just isnt well known thats why he isnt in. But i think they totally disrespected him becuase he wasnt even on LaRussas opion of pitchers to pick. If Willie wouldnt be getting surgery i think Maine would def be on the team.

• 1 decade ago

He's a Met and that is why he was left off. As some might know the players are in charge of voting in pitchers so of course hating on the NY team is the thing to do.

Source(s): Could be believeable uh? but the truth is Maine has done it quietly that is why he is not playing.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yeah that's a tough one. There were lots of deserving folks.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.