Has anyone watched Maxims Hot 100??

Linsey Lohan so should not have won. Also Eva Longoria won 2 yrs. running and wasnt even in the top 100 this yr. Jessica Alba should have won. Lindsey Lohan isnt pretty.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i guess guy at maxim like drunk, drugged out girls. i guess those type of girls will have sex with them.

• 1 decade ago

I know why would they allow Lindsey to win I mean look at all the trouble the girl has been in this year what terrible thing have you heard about Jessica so she should have won she is truly beautiful...Eva Longoria is nice too I like her

• haspel
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

a lot of human beings have our very own evaluations approximately something, and FHM is not greater helpful than every person else. some mindless human beings enable magazines to think of for them, yet i do no longer. i do no longer think of Marisa Miller seems too previous, and she or he's particularly for a blonde. Miyuki is from Japan, and she or he observes that FHM. Maxim, Playboy, and so on. forget Asian ladies. the nice and cozy a hundred ought to have Ozawa Natsuki, Takeda Kumiko, Aida Yua, Kumada Yoko, Nanao Nao, Issiki Reiya, Saito Shina, Moromoto Misaki and different jap hotties.

• 1 decade ago

Word. Lindsay is garbage and Jessica Alba is definitley hot.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Have you ever seen Lindsay Lohan without makeup? I guess none of the judges that voted for her did. Saying she isn't pretty is putting it mildly! But who really cares ? Not me

• 1 decade ago

the people at the mag. were probably high and drinking the same thing lindsay Lohan uses. Not only is she not pretty, she always looks like she is completely lost and most of the time she's looking to the ground wonder what shes looking for?

• 1 decade ago

Lindsay won??? Thats just rediculous, I agree it should've been Jessica..

• 1 decade ago

linsey shouldnt even bo da list jess should have come 2 or tie 1st wit eva

• 1 decade ago

I couldn't agree with you more. Jessica is awesome! Lindsey is trashy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What do you mean "won"? They didn't win anything. They were just on the countdown. Lindsay Lohan was #1 and she IS pretty, just because she does stupid stuff, doesn't mean she isn't pretty.

• 1 decade ago

It isn't "Maxim's Prettiest 100" it's HOTTEST--as in media, body, looks, acting, singing, etc.

And everyone, it's spelled LINDSAY!

Duh

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.