Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

Naruto: Which Konoha clan would you want to be in?

If you had a chance to be a member of any one of the clans in Konoha, which clan would you want to be part of?

Here is a list of the clans in Konoha. I hope the list is complete. If I have missed out any, I'm sorry, and your answer can also be a clan that I have missed out here.

- Uchiha Clan

- Hyuuga Clan

- Yamanaka Clan

- Nara Clan

- Akimichi Clan

- Inuzuka Clan

- Aburame Clan

Yup and please also say why you would like to be in that clan! Perhaps because of its bloodline limits or unique techniques? Or because that clan has nice people?

Haha ok thanks! :)

• *Lily*
    Favorite Answer

Of course Hyuuga clan! Who wouldn't want 360 degrees field of vision? Plus, they can see everybody's chakra flows and can kill their opponents in single attack… and their "soft" style martial art is very cool too…

I’d love to be in Aburame clan as well, to manipulate bugs is really something! But I don’t want to feed bugs with my chakra, and I don’t like bugs, so that's why I’d prefer Hyuuga clan…xD

Hyuuga Clan

Hyuuga Clan!

Wel I'd say Uchha clan, but then I'd be dead. So I'd pick the Hyuuga Clan. They are the most powerful and their techniques have some of the qualities tht even the Uchiha clan didn't have. They have great Tie Jutsu. And they can see ANYTHING.

Hyuga clan

Known members: Hinata Hyuga, Neji Hyuga, Hiashi Hyuga, Hanabi Hyuga, Hizashi Hyuga

The Hyuga clan (日向一族, Hyūga Ichizoku?, "Hyūga family") is considered to be one of the oldest and most powerful noble clans in Konohagakure. Hyuga (日向) means "Towards the Sun" and is the name of a city in the Miyazaki Prefecture in Japan. It is assumed in the series that the Uchiha clan descended from the Hyuga clan, and that the kekkei genkai of the former is descended from the latter's.

All Hyuga clan members are born with the Byakugan, the inherited kekkei genkai of the clan. The clan revolves around the Byakugan and is separated into two parts, the main house (宗家, Sōke?) and the branch house (分家, Bunke?), a creation that protects the secrets of the Byakugan from outsiders. The main house runs the family while the branch house protects it. The members of the branch house are branded with a cursed seal. This seal gives the main house members absolute control over the branch members, because they can destroy the branch members' brains with a simple hand gesture. This seal also makes sure the secret of the Hyuga's Byakugan is safe, because it seals the Byakugan after the wearer of the seal dies. There seems to be a great deal of bitterness between members of the main and branch houses, most likely due to the fact that no matter how powerful branch members become, they exist solely to protect the Hyuga secrets. This can be seen in the attitudes of Hizashi, who is angry about this restriction on his son, and Neji, who believes that his father was forced to die to protect the main house.

Members of the clan are instructed in the use of the Gentle Fist style, which uses the Byakugan to view the opponent's chakra circulatory system and deal precise blows to disable and impede the flow of chakra. Due to training in this style, Hyuga clan members tend to have excellent chakra control. This is emphasized in jutsu that utilize this chakra control, as well as the nuances of the Gentle Fist style. Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms uses the Gentle Fist style to strike sixty-four chakra points on the opponent's body, effectively halting the flow of chakra. Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin is the clan's defensive technique, with the user releasing an enormous amount of chakra, and then whirling to use the chakra as a shield to deflect their opponent's attacks. More powerful variants of these attacks exist, such as Neji Hyuga's Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms, and Hinata Hyuga's Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms. Only members of the main house are instructed in the usage of the these more advanced abilities, but Neji Hyuga bypassed this restriction by learning them on his own, earning a reputation as a "genius" in the clan.

And they also have Nei who is very skilled and they have Hinata who is quiet, shy, and then she kicks A$$!

Hyuuga clan cause if you were in the Uchiha clan you would of got killed by Itachi already lol.

The Uchiha Clan. They just seem to have the best techniques. The sharingan is awsome and Sauske and Itachi are pretty good looking. Yes, they are mean but Itachi made Sauske that way.

Source(s): Watch Naruto Alot.

The Nara clan:

Generally laid back and nice, they can manipulate the shadows (cool technique). They are intelligent and are committed to what they do. They also are willing to sacrifice themselves for their comrades, whether or not that person is close to them, in a battle without a second thought.

Yep, fits my personality so I'll do well in this clan.

The Hyuuga clan

the main branch there are far from nice to the lower branch of the family. but there still some nice people within the clan, like hinata :)

but its mainly because i really like the byakugan

Uchiha Clan for one reason only the Sharingan.

Hyuuga-with those eyes I can accomplish my "deeds"!

PS HINaXNEJi FOREVER!!! I don't care if they are related(how else do they maintain their bloodline limit! EH!?) PLus it's legal and not considered incest in Japan as well as most of the world other than places like America and this is crazy I know but 20% of the worlds marriages are between cousins!