Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Achieving optimum definition this week (details inside)?

On Saturday I have an event coming up in which I am required to wear an unbuttoned shirt on. I am perfectly fine with my body as is, but I'd like maximum muscle definition.

On Monday I worked my Abdominals, Tuesday I did very minor back and bicep work, Wednesday was rest day, Today (Thursday) I did some tricep and chest work.

Tomorrow I an debating if I should do another Abdominal day, because the over training might take away from some gains. I'd like an experts advice on the situation please.

(Note: before you ask where's legs, I did squats and stuff on saturday)

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

do a bit of everything, light weight and many reps. dont get too sore. If u want absolute maximum definition after that use some of that fake tanning stuff, that washes off but looks real.it really helps.

Source(s): i am not an expert or anything, i workout daily and am 16 years old.
  • 1 decade ago

Absolutely! You can do abs..you've only done abs 1x this week....abs can be done 3x a week. You could do a nice ab session and then sat before your event another quick chest session for your unbottoned shirt.

I also recommend a solarium session for extra definition.

Good luck!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.