Does anyone still play Morrowind?

I enjoyed it more than Oblivion and still play it

Favorite Answer

Duh I still play it! That game is my all-time favorite. My computer's too slow to play Oblivion (i got to play it a little when my brother's laptop was home) and I liked Oblivion for the graphics, but I LOVE Morrowind. It's just so much fun. For anyone reading this and wondering what the heck we're talking about, Morrowind is the best single player RPG I've ever played, and it's so massive you hardly realize your the only 'real' person in the game. In the first page of the game handbook it says,

"One of the first questions people usually ask us is, "What do I do in this game?" The answer we give is inevitably "Well, what do you want to do?"

"

That's the fun of it.

Not at all dude I was addicted to morrowind until oblivion came out

Morrowind is great. I am a rich person on that without any cheats at all. In my top ten of favorite games of all time.

sure you could play morrowind. i do no longer think of all of us has the ability to stop you enjoying it. as to your real question, in case you cherished Oblivion's storylines, intensity, huge open international...then sure, you will like Morrowind. in case you could play in the process the technical problems of Oblivion, you could play by way of Morrowind.