Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionSoap Operas · 1 decade ago

Young and the Restless?

Who's hotter? Cane or Daniel?

Best Answer

i think they both have different looks. when u look at the face, i think daniel looks better but the body and as a whole package cain (he appears taller and older and has that chisled facial features) and also his character is very sexual with amber and i guess he is a good guy and everyone is pulling for his character esp since he is "married" to a liar (amber) so i think all of that makes him overall more appealing than daniel (the porn addict lol :))

Cane is hotter the Daniel

Cane

Cane

Cane by far. I don't even think Daniel is good looking.

Definitely Cane! Daniel's been sporting a "not so hot" hairdo lately that makes me think he just climbed out of bed.

Cane for sure, plus he has an awesome body. Daniel is ok, looks alot better since his hair has been short.

Cane is, Daniel has gotten geekier looking lately. Maybe because of the porn thing they are trying to make him look creepy.

Daniel looked better with the longer hair but the finest man on the show by far is Nick.

If I have to pick one it would be Cane, however I think they are both nothing.

Guess I am much older than you, I like Victor and Jack.