Wouldn't Mormonism Make A Fun Board Game?

Have a crush on a missionary, move back three spaces. Confess your sins to the Bishop, move back ten spaces. Get endowed, move ahead ten spaces.Get to the end, become god. You and your family could have hours of fun playing Mormonism.

Favorite Answer

Question the Leaders: Lose your turn eternally. You are excommunicated from the game and can't play anymore. You don't even get to eat the bread-and-water refreshments in the cultural hall at the end of the game.

In the 80's mormon did make mormon-opoly, and other board games they turned into mormon themes for family home evening fun. FYI all part of the indoctrination process, everything mormon.

Ho, ho! We actually do! I have....ok its my brother's, but is a board game that has questions on it. But it doesn't have quite those kind of questions. More like....do your home teaching forward five spaces, or forgot to share back two spaces, or....I don't remember them.... If you really want to know the questions buy the game! It's called Mortality.

Do I get the Golden Salamander at the end, or is it whomsoever has the most wives?

[Folks, we are just having some good-natured fun and are not in any way demeaning those whio are Latter-Day Saints]

Yup. We did that back in the 60's, except if your drew the card "Have a Vision", the game was over.

• alana

I just moved to Utah. I think the game is already being played. haha

• Karen

There actually are "Mormon" board games, not with questions like that, but they do exist I own some of them.

Can't say it would make a good board game but they probably have a "Buy & Sell" type magazine for wives.

been there done that, wasnt too much fun, I strongly dont reccomend it... guess I lost the game huh... lol

lets play!