Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 decade ago

Does being an Officer in the USAR or USANG enhance my chances of getting a job with the CIA, FBI, DEA or ATF?

I'm interested in having a career in the federal government. (CIA, DEA, ATF, FBI....etc) I'm also interested in becoming an officer in the Army National Guard or the Army Reserve. Will being an Officer in the reserve and having a Masters Degree in Information Systems, increase my chances of landing a government job?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Absolutely. As an officer, you'll have to have a security clearance and a college education. After a few years as an officer, apply for one of those jobs and you should have some great opportunities.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

places like the FBI, secret provider or CIA require a 4 3 hundred and sixty 5 days degree for specific agent. yet, federal regulation enforcement companies alongside with CIA Police, FBI Police, Capital Police, US Park Police, Amtrak Police and secret provider Uniform branch how ever do no longer require a level. it somewhat is favourite, yet no longer required. You protection tension adventure will truly make you stand out. I used to artwork for Amtrak Police and went to the academy with FBI Police, US Mint Police, Pentagon Police, and SSUD.

• John T
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Yes, it is 5 extra points in the hiring process.

• 1 decade ago

Yes . For sure. Vets are given preference.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yep

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.