Dell AI Printer 946 wireless fax?

A few months ago I setup my Dell All-In-One Printer 946 with the optional wireless conntection to print\scan\fax. I had the ablitily to fax to the printer without any problems, I using some Capture fax driver, but I can no longer fax from my computer without the printer being connected to the printer. Has anyone been able to setup the Dell AIO Printer 946 and fax from their computers via wireless connection and if so how was it setup?

thank you in advance

Favorite Answer

1.Make sure that the printer still under the setting of a shared printer

2. what you can do is reset the router and reboot the machine and try to print first wireless to the printer and then fax the document and test it out

Lexmark are stable sufficient printers, I even have owned 2, yet to maintain up with finding out to purchase the ink you could desire to remortgage your place! I as quickly as used my Lexmark to print out leaflets that had purely black text textile on them - it printer 80 sheets and that i had to purchase yet another cartridge at a fee of roughly £20. There used to by skill of a asserting that got here approximately by skill of shop that did no longer supply loose provider bags away to their consumers while different shops did. there isn't any such element as a loose provider bag -IE the shop gets the money returned by skill of alternative hidden skill from you so which you're in a roundabout way procuring that provider bag and you will in a roundabout way pay a severe value for that printer. there isn't any such element a low fee printer, its a gimmick to get you to purchase that kind and then they get their funds returned by skill of merchandising their ink at ridiculous expenditures!