Who else thinks Transformers was the most a$$ kicking movie of the summer?

Best Answer

i love it. i think i'm going to buy myself those transformer toys for remembrance.

Hell yea!!! But I still think Optimus Prime played a very minimal role. Sorry but if it wasnt for the Air Force Prime would've got his *** beat. Where was Ratchet the whole movie? I really dont remember seeing him much at all. Im just glad that they didnt kill Optimus like they did in the original transformers animation movie, (I was 7 and the Optimus death scene was the only movie scene that ever made me cry!!), I also wanted to see Megatron in his original gun mode. Overall a great movie! Transformers 2 - Bring the rest of the Auto-bots back to earth!!!

Good action flick, yes. I think most people that are going apeshit crazy over it are teens who never experienced Transformers Generation 1 cartoon & toys. Most everyone I talk to who knows Gen. 1 like the movie but are as disappointed as I was that the characters were changed so much.

The fight scenes were too fast paced to be able to follow who's who. Just a jumbled up mess of metal rolling around. But all in all a good movie...just not the greatest.

Definitely the best movie of the summer so far! Loved it and will probably go see it again!

It was a sweet movie! I never saw the cartoons or anything, but the movie kicked!

it was amazing.

i went in a group of 18 ppl to the midnight showing on tuesday.

a bunch of us took the sides autobots and decepticons. I was Ratchet (autobot). it was a lot of fun. and i have seen the cartoons and comics and loved the toys and i still enjoied it.

Good times, good times.

AUTOBOTS FOREVER!

If I see another one of these questions, I am going to punch myself in the face! yay!

It was awsome! Best movie I've seen this year. And Meagon Fox.....Wow!

It's good, but I prefer Die Hard 4

Loved it! best money I've spent all summer!