What do you think of my new wardrobe?

I am about to go high school shopping;

1. green aeropostale tank w/ malibu and palm trees on it

2. orange striped tank from aeropostale

3. hco - orange w/ small white polka dot tank (the big ones that have a long, loose, end)

4. forever 21 pink tank

5. hollister jeans

6. abercrombie loose end knit and cute bow tied around your upper belly (really cute btw)

7. hollister blue striped knit

8. abercrombie t-shirt with HUGE moose on it and NY

9. abercrombie/moose/ny written all over shirt

10. hollister dark blue striped t-shirt

11. hco t-shirt saying HOLLISTER across it w/ huge palm tree

12. american eagle flats

13. flip flops

14. abercrombie tote (for books)

15. abercrombie hoodie

16. hco hoodie

17. abercrombie striped polo

CLAIRES accessories

-seadbead long necklace

-shell necklace

-green bead necklace

-pink bead necklace

-48"strand of blackbeads

-pearl necklace

-multicolor/rainbow short shell necklace

-pink bangle

-black & silver bangles

What do you think? =]

Favorite Answer

Don't care. Too preppy. ick

Cute! I love abercrombie and Hollister!!!!!

Claires has some gorgeous stuff too...x

Your Gonna look Fab && so stylish hun!

Good Luck!

everything sounds really cute except for the pearl necklace from claires, pearl necklaces are out of style especially fake pearls

"Oh-mi-god! That is so adorable!! It's like totally cute!!!" Okay, NO! It is all brand-name, boring crap that everyone has. Nothin is unique or especially wonderful! Just for once, try buying something that doesn't say, "HOLLISTER" or "A & F" or "AREPOSTALE" on it. Good grief! +_+

Source(s): Soz if I was too tough. If you're a prep who's into that, then good for you. Enjoy the clothing.....the acessories sound fine.......

Wow! This is all great! You have a lot of different colors which means you are willing to try something new. A lot of it is bright, and that's spunky, wild and fresh! you must like 1st impressions, nd you'll make a good one! Good luck!

(P.s. Thanks because I'm going into high school this year and you gave me some GREAT ideas! Thanks! You should think of becoming a fashion designer when you grow up.) ;D

Source(s): Mwa

Do you even like those clothes or do you just wear them because every one else wears those brands?

It's definitely not my back-to-school wardrobe, but if you like it, that's really all that matters.

Cute wardrobe...you did a lot of shopping!

wow! you have a great taste! just like me! i <3 claire's, abercombie & fitch, aerpostale, forever 21, and hollister!!

OMG u rock!

i would love to have ur wardrobe looks like ur ready to take over the skool

Yeah that's really cute!

sounds preppy!!

good for you,lol

my wardrobe seems to be the same

bye