What to wear on the first day of high school? guys and girls opinions..tips on becoming a freshman?

ok so im really wondering what to wear on the first day of high school. our middle school has the average abercrombie and hollister type clothes. but then we also have the really high fashion people. most of my clothes are stylish one of a kinders not something you see everywhere like all the people who wear... show more ok so im really wondering what to wear on the first day of high school. our middle school has the average abercrombie and hollister type clothes. but then we also have the really high fashion people. most of my clothes are stylish one of a kinders not something you see everywhere like all the people who wear abercrombie. is it a good idea to wear these high fashion clothes or will that come off as a good two shoes type of thing? i really never want to be labeled by the way i dress. soo GUYS WHAT DO YOU LIKE???? and girls whats the best?? i dont want to dress like everyone else all the time. thank you for your help!!!! and any tips for becoming a freshman?!?! thanks
22 answers 22