Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Is Toyota Prius The Preferred Car Now For Environmentally Friendly Dope Dealers?

They can go a 100 miles an hour when the cops are chasing you but you can feel good about yourself that you are saving the environment. Al Gore must be proud of his son Al the 3rd.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Wow. You truly offer so much to the political discourse in this nation...

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

ill tell you what. find a Prius and stick your finger in the tail pipe. your finger will come out clean. there will be little to no black carbon. im a tech at a toyota dealer. i was under a Prius, looked at the tail pipe and it was still shiny. i though to myself hhm this must be brand new...looked at the repair order and the car had 40k miles on it. i was amazed. toyota does not market their prius as a car that gets great gas mileage. they market it as environmentally friendly car, although the best ive seen in a prius was 50mpg. the geo metro n what not may get better gas mileage then the prius but the prius is thee cleanest car on the market right now. You do not plug in the prius by the way. the battery cells are recharged by regenerative braking. dont confuse me with the other eric f. hes an idiot. just because a car gets better gas mileage doesnt mean its a cleaner car.

• 1 decade ago

Benz Biodiesel is the best blend of pimpish style and environmental friendliness. Prius is a poor man's car. When you're pushing the reefer, you gotta have style...

• 1 decade ago

I question this story mainly based on the fact that if he was high, he wouldn't be going 100 mph. Now if they said he was going 25 mph on the freeway, it would make sense.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Haha! It must be, they're probably not the "friendly" to the environment at that speed....lol, and just imagine the carbon imprint the pot leaves....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Gore could not and cannot even manage his own family.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LOL. every car purchase comes with two keys(drugs).

• 1 decade ago

lmao! Yes, Big Al should be proud of that one!

• 1 decade ago

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, you can save the environment while the waft of your marijuana smoke permeates the air!!

It's the GORE way.......HYPOCRISY!

• 1 decade ago

That poor kid is self-medicating because he knows his parents are dipsh*ts

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.