? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

If the winner of the Presidential Election had to take a drug test before swearing in, would Mike Gravel pass?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rZdAB4V_j8

Youtube thumbnail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRwizmuCnOw

Youtube thumbnail

I am a Ron Paul Paleoconservative, but I would vote for Mike Gravel assuming Ron Paul isn't nominated solely on the basis of his psychedelic videos.

Peace Not War - Always!

Lady Zania - The rock video is about dropping the rock and creating ripples which is what his campaign theoretically wants to do.

He said consultants put him up to it and I think he would be better off with clear messages but I digress.

I agree with his anti war message and outside of Dennis Kucinich is the only Democratic candidate who would pull the troops immediately and would never have voted for war in the first place.

Favorite Answer

I don't know, and I don't care! Mike Gravel is my first choice, and I think he has all the right ideas about what this country and the people need in a president!

By the way...I do not understand the purpose behind making those films, that you posted the links for, but if you really want to find out what Mike Gravel stands for, I think checking out his website, and then checking out his voting record, on the issues.....would tell you far more than those silly little videos! There are also far better videos than those...as well *sm*

The fact that Mike Gravel's rather heroic reading of The Pentagon Papers on the floor of the United States Senate is almost not known is a true testament to the power of the corporate media

He had absolutely nothing to do with creating or funding or anything with those videos. He explained the rock video in an interview not long ago. Apparently it was two teachers of art and technology from California who came and asked if they could use Gravel in their short films. I'll just give you the link to watch the interview, rather than recite it.

Peace Warrior, by the way, makes an excellent point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57GOsJNjRkY

Youtube thumbnail

&mode=user&search=

• Calee

It wouldn't matter, all of the candidates have private

physicians who can verify their scripts.

Just another "entitlement" of privilege.

Ok, I checked your links. I would need whatever Gravel's

on, to watch the whole thing. For sure, he's not ok.

I wonder if he would pass a psychological examination.

Neither could win so who cares?