tomdawg ツ asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 decade ago

Help with Frontier Airlines/Horizon Air ?

So I have a reservation for tomorrow with Frontier/Jet Express leaving out of Denver. When I try to print my boarding pass from frontier.com it says to "check in with operating carrier" and so does my itin. from orbitz.com. Isn't Frontier the carrier? What am I doing wrong?

Favorite Answer

Check your reservation. Sometimes airlines use another carrier for their flights. The actual operating airline will be on the reservation and/or flight description.

You may be selected for additional screening and thus will not be able to print a web-based boarding pass. Get to the airport a little early and check-in at the kiosk / regular check-in desk to be sure you make it through on time.