Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

tomdawg ツ asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 decade ago

Help with Frontier Airlines/Horizon Air ?

So I have a reservation for tomorrow with Frontier/Jet Express leaving out of Denver. When I try to print my boarding pass from frontier.com it says to "check in with operating carrier" and so does my itin. from orbitz.com. Isn't Frontier the carrier? What am I doing wrong?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Check your reservation. Sometimes airlines use another carrier for their flights. The actual operating airline will be on the reservation and/or flight description.

• 1 decade ago

You may be selected for additional screening and thus will not be able to print a web-based boarding pass. Get to the airport a little early and check-in at the kiosk / regular check-in desk to be sure you make it through on time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.