how do i manage a convorsation??

whenever i talk to the girl i like on the phone after like 4 min i have no idea wat to say. i can't ever think of anythin! it always ends up bein all akward and quiet or either of us sayin that we have to go or me sayin sumtin really stupid. i mean how do u keep a convorsation wit a girl u really like on the phone??

Favorite Answer

I have that problem, sometimes. I just want to lay there and listen to her beautiful voice, but I know I cannot do that all the time.

Just talk about random, silly things that happened during your day. Tell her about work/school. Tell her gossip you heard, everyone loves gossip. Maybe it'll be easier if you spend more time in person, so you can get a better feel for one another's personality and such, and know what they'd like to hear.

I had the same problem, because I had the "girls are different from guys" thought in my head...but just talk to them normally..ask her about her day...tell her stories...and show interest to her...make her laugh....when you feel awkward of the quietness, joke about it, but don't forget to just be yourself

get her to talk about herself by asking her questions. but not personal questions. research her interests and she'll be impressed, thinking you understand her. and girls like compliments. tell her you like seeing her in person more than talking on the phone. and find activities she likes to do. compliment her family, and she'll really like you bunches.