Did you see the untitled trailer in front of Transformers? Is it Godzilla?

So I just got back from Transformers, which is awesome if you were a fan of the cartoon. Anyway, there is this weird trailer about a party for a guy who is leaving town. Next thing you know, there is an explosion with some familiar sounding roars. I was immediately thinking it was Godzilla. All I can find on... show more So I just got back from Transformers, which is awesome if you were a fan of the cartoon. Anyway, there is this weird trailer about a party for a guy who is leaving town. Next thing you know, there is an explosion with some familiar sounding roars. I was immediately thinking it was Godzilla. All I can find on the internet is it is being called Cloverfield (real name to be released later) a JJ Abrams project. I really think it could be Godzilla, maybe a different twist on it. Only thing that has me is in the trailer I heard a guy say it is huge, looks like a lion. Of course, it was hard to pick up on everything and I haven't seen the trailer online. What do you think it could be?