please help?

i have really lite colored skin but i woear a bathing suit on vacation and now some of my skin is liter than the rest how can i make all of my skin the same color agine

Favorite Answer

You can try tanning over the area that where covered, like tanning with a strapless bathing suit. You can also you a sunless tanner over the area but you must be even, don't just apply it to the areas that are lighter. Another suggestions is to purchase a concealer/foundation that matches the darker skin tone and apply it to the area and blend in all over your skin.

a bronzer or cream could work for a while. In some bronzer and lotion is a mineral called mica. It adds shimmer and reflects light and is great to make skin look more tan.

you can use some creams with herbal care

and by the way use fair&lovely cream you can buy it from the nearest pharmacy ... or ask your (doctor) to give you the accurate help with this problem and advise you about the right medicine to take

Self tanners,

They work well,

I had the same problem.

tan

or tanning spray

tanning cream

stay out of the sun for awhile......you'll catch up....