Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Girls - what kind of shoes do you wear when you go clubbing?

When I dress up to go clubbing, I feel weird wearing sneakers, so I always end up wearing high heels - but I take them off for dancing. I guess I could get some flats but I don't like them.

Girls, do you wear sneakers to clubs when you're all dressed up? If you do wear heels, do you just take them off while dancing? I can dance in my heels for a while, but after a while it gets in the way.

I think I'm gonna start wearing my black tennis shoes when I go dancing from now on. So much more comfortable. Plus, my feet won't get dirty!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

no hun . the tennis shoes and sneakers are a club no-no

and a big one . i take fashion/style classes and let me tell you

thats just not right . when you go clubbing youre supposed to get dressed up, not like "fancy dresses" but a cute dressy top, maybe some cute jeans and pumps or heels .

youre not the only one that does this, everyone feet hurts whent here dancing with heels, youre not the only one that takes them off, i do it all the time, and if youre really wanting to get rid of this problem then wearing flats are your best option, theyre in right now, come in all styles and colors and are club-approved, but if you have a problem with your feet getting dirty at a club then youll have a biggger one when evryone stares at u for wearing sneakers, plus it will ruin your outfit. so either go witht he flats, or just stick with heels.

youre not the only one hun .

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Shoes For Clubbing

• apple
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

When you are all dress up for clubbing pls don't wear sneakers. I always wear heels and I don't take them off while dancing. Try this, when at home, put on your heels, have your music and dance dance dance. It will hurt at first but keep doing that and you'll eventually get used to them. Hey try on different pairs so as to get them 'to break in"'. Try not to wear a brand new heels to go dancing, no matter how expensive the shoes cost, you'll definitely be bleeding after a few hours.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love wearing my peeptoes to the clubs..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I wear heels, but I can dance in them

Try wedges, they give you height and look cute but they are comfortable, good luck !

• 1 decade ago

I wear mid-heeled (2-2 1/2") black boots.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/aJuWT

Flip flops, or if you have them, those glamorous mule slippers with the heel and the marabou feather puff.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago
  • 1 decade ago

maybe a little heel will be ok with a strap instead of it covering the whole leg...make sure you have good nail polish on then....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There is nothing wrong with wearing sneakers out clubbin! Just make sure they are stylish.. maybe some black and white adidas or pumas. If your wearing a mini skirt you could try some white knee high socks, and leave the sneakers unlaced!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.