Girls - what kind of shoes do you wear when you go clubbing?

When I dress up to go clubbing, I feel weird wearing sneakers, so I always end up wearing high heels - but I take them off for dancing. I guess I could get some flats but I don't like them. Girls, do you wear sneakers to clubs when you're all dressed up? If you do wear heels, do you just take them off... show more When I dress up to go clubbing, I feel weird wearing sneakers, so I always end up wearing high heels - but I take them off for dancing. I guess I could get some flats but I don't like them.
Girls, do you wear sneakers to clubs when you're all dressed up? If you do wear heels, do you just take them off while dancing? I can dance in my heels for a while, but after a while it gets in the way.

I think I'm gonna start wearing my black tennis shoes when I go dancing from now on. So much more comfortable. Plus, my feet won't get dirty!