Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

If you met a celebrity....?

And I'm talking about Erik Estrada .... If you were actually talking to him (E-mail) .... What would u say? cause I am too afraid of saying something that might mess up things.

Favorite Answer

Talk to him like he is one of your friends. Joke around and what not.

I did talk to a celebrity online. On a fansite. And yes I am sure it was him. I just complimented him and told him why I am a fan of his. I didn't get too personal and kept my questions to his professional work as an actor. And I made it plain I understood the difference between an actor and a character the actor plays.

But I did tell him how handsome he is, that I have a crush on him and his character, and I did gush!

PS it wasn't Erik Estrada

Keep it cool you know,joke around a little,treat him like an old friend of yours,just don't get nosey and don't go goo goo gah gah on him.........

be yourself and don't get nervous just because he is a celebrity. They want people to treat them just like they were regular people.