Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Long as you're not offended and complaining, You Will Be Dominated by the 3% that are. Am I right?

Update:

Countless Civil liberties were lost was robbed by an offended complainer. When will you use the same weopon to take back your country, your city, your life, your schools?

Update 2:

correction: "...liberties that were lost were robbed.. "

(ugh, illiteracy!)

Update 3:

richard b, right on! And that's the point. The 97% are gertting robbed by the 3%. Evidence is everywhere...

Update 4:

Said another way, it's the people who ***** who get their way. No matter how messed up they are. 3% (or so) *****, moan, are incompetant, lazy or just morons, but take Great Offense, Complain and get their way. Look!

Update 5:

the struck out word is the b-word vulgar of 'complain' (lest you think I said anything truly nasty)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    First the correct way to state your question is, Do you feel that if you don't complain or get offended then you are dominated by the percent of the population that does? And the answer is yep, that's pretty much a guarantee. And that's how it's always been. Face it people don't act unless someone complains or shouts their offended sensibilities from the rooftops. Thomas Paine, Thomas Jefferson, "The Jungle," Teddy Roosevelt, Martin Luther King, Jr., Susan B. Anthony, and millions of others saw an injustice and announced the offense to the world. Frankly, I remember the adage, "The only thing needed for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

  • 1 decade ago

    you dont have to complain, or be offended to not be dominated. to suggest that 3% of the worlds population dominates the other 97% cheapens the lives of the 97%.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    yep, Those people always bring that others down, thats the nature in some people,

  • 1 decade ago

    Close, and you get the cigar. Oh sorry, forget that, there's a smoking ban.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    sounds like you got the point in class.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.