Who would conservatives rather get the Demoncrat nomination: Hillary Clinton or Barak Obama?

Personally, I would rather it be Shillary Rotten Clinton. Most polls, from what I've heard, have shown that over 56% percent of the country now say they would not vote for her. So if she was to get the dem. nomination, wouldn't that guarentee a landslide victory for the GOP?

Okay... Apparently there's some misunderstanding here. I'm not saying that I would vote for either of them. What I AM seeing is I would like to see Hillary get the dem. nomination as it would virtually guarentee a victory for the GOP. I most certainly would not waste a vote on her!

Favorite Answer

I actually disagree with a lot of people, and would say that I hope Obama gets the Demo nod.

He says absolutely nothing of substance whenever his mouth is open, and that would quickly become an issue in the general election. Aside from the fact that I think that racial discrimination is still more of a factor in the U.S. than gender discrimination. It's just another hill he'd have to climb.

As somebody else said, it would be good for Republicans if Hillary Clinton is on the ticket because more than 50% of Americans hate her with a vengeance and another 25% are leery of her, and it's got nothing to do with gender, but a combination of message, presentation, personal baggage (lots of scandals in her background not even involving her husband) and an air of superiority.

Don't forget, her husband won twice with only about 40% of the vote.

Now if 70% said they'd vote against her she might lose, but I'm sure she'll find a way to win no matter what. Look at all those examples of Democrat voter fraud that happened in places like Seattle and New York, thousands of dead people voted in those races. Don't put it past the Clinton war machine. They'll find a way to win in 2008.

Hillary. After all, 7 years later, they're still running against Bill Clinton, so they won't have to spend much on research.

But it won't guarantee them a landslide victory. You shouldn't rely too much on Polls of Rush Limbaugh fans. She's still showing double digit leads against every Republican candidate and Bush still has 16 months to drive a few more nails into his Party's coffin.

"BILL Clinton? I thought I voted for GEORGE Clinton!"

Probably HC since she is such a lightening rod. Dennis Kucinich would be a better Dem for the GOP to run agains since he is such a fringe candidate. Clinton or Barak would beat the Republican field at present. Thing can change in the time left. The early polls can be very inaccurate.

It would seriously have to be based on who the Republican nominee will be, against the Shrillary. If it is a weak Rep. nominee then the mistress of the night might win and vice versa. Good question and thinking ahead.

Obama is not experienced enough to be president. Clinton is an angry, angry woman who is power hungry. I cannot imagine America with either one of them! I'll stick to my vote for Fred Thompson...experienced, full of common sense and not at all attention seeking, power hungry, or seeing the money. He's had all and more than enough of all those things. He would just get to work for the America we used to know.

It probably would not guarantee a republican victory because if republicans are still mad about the immigration reform, most of them just won't vote.

• Cinner

Billary, we would win in a landslide. Another plus.....maybe the Clinton's would finally understand a majority of this country does not love, trust or respect them.

Neither. I will never support Hillary Clinton and i refuse to waste my vote on a no experienced kid.