How much will my baseball card collection be worth in the future??

Well, some cards in my collection include, a Roger Clemens '84 Fleer Update, Cal Ripken '82 Donruss, Fleer, and Topps cards, a Pujols 2001 Bowmans Best, plus a bunch more star rookie cards like Bonds, McGuire, and Griffey. I have Koufax, Maris, and Mays' 1961 Topps cards. And for my favorite and most... show more Well, some cards in my collection include, a Roger Clemens '84 Fleer Update, Cal Ripken '82 Donruss, Fleer, and Topps cards, a Pujols 2001 Bowmans Best, plus a bunch more star rookie cards like Bonds, McGuire, and Griffey. I have Koufax, Maris, and Mays' 1961 Topps cards. And for my favorite and most expensive cards... Ive got an Upper Deck Timeless Teams Yankees card with swatches of Maris and Mantle's Jerseys on it and Ive got a Roger Clemens 2005 Donruss Leather and Lumber card, which is a signiture series and is signed by Clemens... and get this, 1/1 is printed on the back. Which means there was only one made. This card is worth up to a grand as of right now, and Clemens is still getting wins.

My question is that if you know alot about baseball card collecting, please entertain me. I was wondering what the prices will look like in 20/ 30 years, when most these guys will be in the hall of fame? Expecially the Roger Clemens Signiture card?

Send me your input....thanks all