what is your opinoin on the whole "hollister,american eagle,abercrombie" look?

in my school every one wears one of those labels and ONLY those labels is that cool?

for example i started to wear hollister when only a few were wearing it and then two months later the whole class was wearing it and even some kids with the same shirt. and isnt it stupid when people wear shirts that are covered with "california,malibu, san diego and the seagull label" all over the shirts? i think the style is cool but i dont live in CALIFORNIA i live in florida so why do people wear shirts with the California stamped all over.

also i think that too much people are wearing these three labels so thats why i wear labels other than the three listed i werar Diesel,puma,Lacoste,polo

i love the whole AE,Hollister,AF look but i think that it is too common now especially at my school.

Best Answer

i think that those brands have clothes with really great quality. but they are quite pricey and common because ppl think that those are the only cool brands to wear. they are great if you mix them with other brands like the ones you mentioned. but i am totaly with you on that. those brands are too common.

I do live in Cali and I love A&F clothing, but, I love that you have chosen other clothes. If what you say is true, that you started the trend in wearing these "surf/beach" clothes, then I think that it won't be long before others are wearing Diesel, Puma, LaCoste, etc... Stay true to yourself; wear whatever you like!

I used to be into those stores. Then I grew up. although i still shop at those stores for tunics and tanks, but i'm not into the whole HOLLISTER all over the front of my shirt. American Eagle isn't as bad though. in fact, i love ae. now i shop at classier stores like express, bebe, and nordstroms.

Lacoste is nice too and I don't know why they wear California in Florida, only because it's cool.

Its comfy and easy to wear. Relaxed jeans and t shirts, tanks i think that why its SO popular also. Hoodies in winter. This what we all love to wear

It does get a little boring watching my Grand Daughter wear nothing but those Labels. ( I3 yrs. old and really into it.)

the metro sexual look is really gay, guys trying to look pretty ok w/e but now a days i see guys with pocket mirrors and they were those specific brand of clothes you mentioned.

clothes is clothes besides girls care more about what you look like then the brand on your shirt.

itz cute but other clothes look better for girllsss and other stores

people have their own styles and preferences. i don't like that style but i could care less who is with it.

I think its expensive.