GTA: Libery City Stories online help?

Hi, i need help playing online on my psp. My friend came over to my house today. I have a wireless connection. I have a hacked psp (3.03OE-C) so i was playing my game from the memory stick (its a backup since i have the game alredy, in the umd i have gta:vice city stories since its a big game).

We were trying to play online, but we couldnt.

I go on multiplayer, and and then on Join Game. It shows up with nothing. I try to create a game, on my friends screen, it shows nothing.

How do i play GTA:LCS online?

Favorite Answer

Alright first of all, props on the hacked PSP it is truly amazing. Maybe the the back up isnt full and some key files might have been missing.

Hey, you know you can get a free gift (iPods, Cameras, PS3s, and more) legally! My friend who got an iPod 30GB for free and I got a PS3! Just go to http://gifts.freepay.com/?r=38983036 , register (free) and complete and offer (also free). Soon youll be holding your own free gift.

Its great and free! First site that actually worked for me!

Sorry about your question, just spreading the word.