Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

what was the movie preview with the earthquakes at the beginning of transformers for?

Favorite Answer

Keep in mind pretty much everything you read about it will be conjecture, but here's what infos out so far:

Cloverfield is a 2008 film being produced by J.J. Abrams, written by Drew Goddard and directed by Matt Reeves. The film is scheduled to be released by Paramount Pictures on January 18th, 2008. The premise is a giant alien known as "The Parasite" invades Earth and it is filmed entirely with handheld cameras. [1] Also known is that the movie isn't even done filming and the trailer was filmed before the movie. Not much is known about the movie, and it has been widely regarded as a secret movie and Cloverfield may be a temporary working title.

I thought it was Godzilla 2. What a tease. I have been looking for information on this movie since I got back from seeing Transformers.

idk, but it left me pissed when it didnt show ANYTHING, definitely a cliffhanger trailer