Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What is the appropriate way to give a girl a friendly tap on the butt, withour being offensive?

We are just friends, but she wears the cutest volleyball booty shorts all the time, and I want to show her that I like them. Her butt checks look veryy appealing in them. I sometimes see her at the pool in a cute bikini, is this the appropriate time to give her a tap?

Favorite Answer

There is no appropriate way or time to give a woman a friendly tap on the butt, especially if you're just friends. Learn to keep your hands to yourself or you may find that you'll get your face slapped.

Unless you want a black eye and a police record, do not touch her. A police officer told me that if you just touch a person with one finger and they do not want you to, you can be charged with assault! So she is jail bait to you buddy! Now, you can tell her whatever you want and she may not be offended. Then on the other hand, maybe she will be insulted. Who knows. Best just to admire and smile, dude!

If you have to do it, don't be sleazy about it. Give her a compliment when you do it, and make sure she doesn't think you're harrassing her. If you give her a compliment when you do it, there shouldn't be too big of an issue, though I'm sure others will disagree.

Just reach out and grab a handful, it's a compliment.

No it is not, patting a girl on the butt, esepcailly after your pervy description, should get you a broken wrist if the girl has any class.

• Bob T

Make that tap about two feet higher, on the shoulder.

Most girls would probably give you a good smack in the face. Your best bet is to just tell her you like her shorts.

there isnt a way. tell her you like her but dont tap her butt or u could ruin everything

• E

I don't think there is a non-offensive way to slap a stranger's ***. But if they're a good friend, then its okay.

About as appropriate as she could get slapping you in the face as hard as she could.