Do Muslims here abhor Islamist terrorists?

Please note I am not saying Islamic terrorists but Islamist.

Favorite Answer

I'm a practicing Muslim.

Today, I was sitting in a building just a few kilometers away from the Lal Masjid, or Red Mosque, where Islamic terrorists killed about 10 people, including innocent bystanders. There were also a great number of injuries.

How do you think I felt?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070703/ap_on_re_as/pa...

• ?

If I am right those terrorists were lovely freedom fighters in the 80s and 90s and were abhored by US as heros. They turned out to be terrorists when they turned against USA.

It was the US who created them against Russians, trained them, who praise them as 'Mujahideen', and also who is protecting them. (Just how Saddam was, he was one day their close friend helping him for all his attrocities, helping him with WMD for war against Iran and later hanged him like a beast)

Ever wonder why Usama B.L is never caught. Yes, the US needs him for their wars and WMD to be moving on. We are the stupid fools to believe the media. Hope you understand. US has done the greatest crimes in humanity if we are to take counts of innocents died before its insolent might. (atom bombs, vietnam war..... it has a long history of wars only). Of course no one can support those who blow up and kill the inncents. They are the cowards. But many are resisting the US invasion which all of us will naturally do. Otherwise we are the cowards.

Yes terrorist are supported my Muslims but not all Muslims support terrorism. For example in Breat Britain 5% of the Muslim community supporst terrorism. You will not find terrorist being supported by people that are not Muslims. Jihad.

• =42

Sure, you can tell by all the posts by Muslims expressing outrage after the attempted bombings in England, here on YA and from their Imams all over the world... What do you mean you haven't seen or heard any ?

• I HATE every form of terrorism. I don't support ANY war or terrorism.

Source(s): Muslim

Yes most of them i do,

yes