What does the Bible say about pedophilia?

I came across a community of Christian Pedophiles on the Internet who exchange stories about their young friends with each other. They apparently don't see much wrong with the relationships with young boys that they have, and argue that God loves all people. From what I've read they believe that God made... show more I came across a community of Christian Pedophiles on the Internet who exchange stories about their young friends with each other. They apparently don't see much wrong with the relationships with young boys that they have, and argue that God loves all people. From what I've read they believe that God made them this way and they are doing their best to cope with it. I mentioned a discussion group more specifically in a previous question but it was promptly deleted by Yahoo censors. A quick Google search for "christian boylove" should lead you to what I'm asking about.

Do you think God created pedophiles? Should we be more accepting of them? Does God love pedophiles? What's up with Christian Boylove? Will they go to hell? Any thoughts...?